Monday, September 10, 2012

Before 4 years ago , my family was affected by sunami in my country Bangladesh.It was really pathetic experince of life.I saw people are vanished by one second on the sea.We actually went for traveling in coxesbazar.which water save our lives that same water can take our lives.All houses were destroyed like their before nothing.sea had eaten the houses of people and also their dream of living place.people were suffering for food and goverment could not reach food on time for transportaion system because we are belong from as a poor country.i remember also in NY in astori i feel eartquake and i was in car with my friends.My friend thought her car will be broken because it was shaking like a toy car and also we saw in the road one boy who was riding bicycle he was fallen down and we thought what was going on around.after we reached home we knew it was earth quake

No comments:

Post a Comment